Monday, August 29, 2016

English course

1 What work have you produced in this class so far ?
The work that I have produced in Dr. Preston's class is just catching all of my work up to date. As well as staying concentrated and just trying to strive for an A in his class. Things that I have also produced in my class is how to use time wisely. As you can see we only have a limited amount of time in each class, each minute should be used wisely yet others don't and don't intend on finishing their work. However I am trying to do the opposite of that.

2 If I could give myself a grade, I would give myself a B due to the fact that I'm still catching up on some work. Maybe In a week I can maybe say I deserve an A , but for right now I'm just trying to catch up on my blog.

3 For me to succeed I will have to stay focused on my work. Avoiding distractions will play a part for me on achieving what I want. While Dr. Preston was gone the energy in the class consisted of a lot of goofing around and people not doing their work, yet I managed to stay concentrated and get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment