Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Back To School Questions

1. What is the purpose of this class ?
The purpose of this class is to get the education that is required by the state. Not only is that required yet you are receiving the free education that not everyone in the world can receive.

2. Describe something interesting that you have learned, read and or written in class ?
Something interesting that I have learned in class is how valuable time is. We only have 50 minutes of class and I'm still learning new abilities on how I can finish my work at a much faster pace and use my time carefully.

3. What is the easiest/hardest interesting work you have done so far?
The easiest job that I am doing in this course would have to be just doing the work on my bog. However the hardest may be catching up with the blogs due to the fact that other students have 15 posts or more.

4. What are your goals for the next grading periods? For the semester? For the school year ?
My goals on maintaining my grades is to stay at a 3.8 or maybe to reach a 4.0. The way I am planning to reach this certain goal is to work hard and just stay concentrated.

5. What is a Socratic Seminar? What is a blog? What is 2.0 and how are you using it?
A Socratic Seminar is known to be a discussion between people and this type of discussion involves opened questions. While this discussion is talked about, the students or people just listen on the comments that are made. The blog or our blog is a way that we share our thoughts like these, in my opinion I think this is a great use to share our experiences and just thinks in general that Dr. Preston asks us. A 2.0 is either known as a type of advancement or grade level, if we're speaking about the advancement then I think am using this source at its potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment