Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Ignite Talk

Can you trust your gut and is it reliable ?

So over the break, I went to work in the fields, and man was it hard, but I've been studying the game & I understand that I'm not doing it the same, I'm doing it better & with that mentality and trusting my gut, it is what has led me to make more boxes through out the years. My gut also led me to stay as a strawberry picker rather than working on a machine, stacking boxes, but i m cutting the check, so I'm happy I trusted my gut. So as I see myself I'm a wise wizard, I've become an expert combined by my mid and intuition.  Over the summer I went hiking and I actually found this beautiful beach close to the dunes &  my gut was what led me their so this sense of thinking really does the magic. In "Immigrants in our own Land" we see these men going to other countries for a better future & it's takes guts to do it & it also depends on the trust you give within your gut. All I can do now is wait, with my opportunities heading my way, my gut is what will decide for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment