Thursday, November 3, 2016

Emerson paragraph

Self-Realiance, a great story written by Emerson has many quotes by a wise man and not just any quotes, these quotes have taught me so much in the short time. Like when Emerson had said," nothing can bring you happiness besides yourself" and man is that accurate. Just hearing that brings chills to the spine on how accurate that is. Think about it, making yourself happy or achieving something that was in the long term can bring you the happinesss that you've been seeking for once the task was achieved. Self satisfaction is the best, get it from me I never came from a rich family, I seen the struggle that my parents faced in their early years and man seeing them achieve things was the best feeling, like getting a house and a new car is a big achievement. So for me I got inspired and I worked and I helped my parents out and I also became independent at a young age and man does it feel good achieving things and just feeling like you're a grown person and this comes into perspective when Emerson says that you bring your own happiness. Emerson has also taught me to speak up and that the youth has a voice and that no one should be considering themselves stupid yet smart, and yes he's very inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment