Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Mentor

A person I would ask my question too would be several people including successful and unsuccessful people. This question is based on many perspectives because many people go through different stages in life and this fits perfectly because this helps show the way peoples mindsets and actions have came in the outcome of their future. So yes if I had the time to do this I certainly would because it would interest me on the way people worked their lives. So with this question asked I will get many request with different emotions, which is what I'm looking forward too and not only will this give me answers to my question yet, this will give me some life lessons to build myself a path to my success as well. This question is honestly not a correct or wrong question , but builds the beauty of human nature, which fascinates me because when I drive on freeway or look at a plane flying high , i sit and think like wow! All those people there have different paths for their futures, and i also think wether I any I may run into one of these people later in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment