Thursday, September 8, 2016

Perspective

So I as I watched this Netflix series called "Narcos" which involves a drug lord named Pablo Escobar I happened to watch a scene where everything in life is collapsing for Pablo. He then goes to his fathers ranch where his father is isolated yet Pablo is not handling the labor his father does to maintain his ranch. Pablo asks his father how he would feel if he would buy some property near him for his family and kids and his father doesn't not speak and just says "let's get back on putting the Bob wire". The drug lord gets a sense of his father not liking him, so this angers Pablo Escobar and he goes to his father and speaks to him what his father considers him as a son. His father calls him a disssapointment and a murdered. So Pablo Escobar feels so bad that he just leaves the place where he was with his father. I came to a sense and just really noticed that getting spanked or hit by your father is not that bad to where you become a disappointment. Disssapointment towards your father is the worst thing you can ever do in life, that's my point of view and I just wanted to share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment